Friday, December 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle. (so to speak)

2011 definitely an interesting year. Angel recently said something along the lines of "help me I need to stop playing video games for a bit" so here we are with a new set of drawings. It's weird to think that that stupid little drawing challenge i did almost two years ago would transform into this beast of a thing that ultimately keeps us on track artistically. Anyway, it being a new year and all, we thought we should do what everyone else is doing right about now: taking a look back. While I haven't decided on my list quite yet, i will tell you that it contains:
My top 5 movies of 2011
My top 5 Games of 2011
My top 5 Shows of 2011
My top 5 Memories of 2011
So basically a bunch of things I really enjoyed this year. Stay tuned! this whole thing kicks off on January 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment